Song leave, Sahin will join Arsenal

Song with Malaysia XI player : Gunners in my heart Tiger are my soul

Thanks to Alex Song for your contribution with Arsenal. For me in frankly speaking, I love the way you play football in terms how you controlling the ball and challenge opponent. You have own skill I sure any player can't copied your skill.You are only one player can challenge Lionel Messi.I also can't believed that at Asia Tour 2012 was the last contribution you with Arsenal. Happy to see you there.Good Luck at Barcelona.
Song on twitter: @AlexSong 17 "All i can say now is that i am thankfull to all the Arsenal support i have had received with my last 6yrs here.I would be nothing without you all!

Arsenal have been strongly linked with a loan move for Nuri Sahin all summer, but reports linking the player have multiplied in number since it became apparent that Alex Song was leaving for Barcelona. Today, the BBC's David Ornstein reported that an initial loan deal for Sahin was close, with the possibility of the deal becoming permanent at the end of the season.

Comments

  1. I really love the way song plays. all the best in Barcelona with Fabregas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope Sahin can do better than Song... He is more skillfull

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers?
    I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on.
    Any suggestions?
    Also visit my homepage ; sky sports news transfer central

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I think your blog might be having browser compatibility issues.
    When I look at your blog site in Safari, it looks fine but when opening
    in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted
    to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, amazing blog!
    Look at my homepage january transfer rumours for liverpool

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sumbu yang basah

Let's go Gunner - Ozil