Samir Nasri main terlalu banyak masa kat Arsenal

Hahahaha. Nak tergelak besar bila baca statement Samir Nasri ni..
Samir Nasri has justified playing fewer games since his move to Manchester City by claiming he was overplayed at Arsenal.
Speaking to Canal + , the France international reportedly said: “At Arsenal, I played too much.
“I score less than at Arsenal, but I don’t have the same role.”
He went on to say that he has become a better player at the Etihad Stadium following his £24million move last summer.
“I came here to win the title, play at the highest level and I’m improving.”
- CaughtOffside.com

Main sikit baru jadi terer ye?? Bengong je ayat dia ni.. Tu le, dah terlalu lama duduk kat bangku simpanan sampai jadi kurang cerdik.... Kan senang je dia cakap yang dia dapat duit lagi banyak kat Manchester City tapi kurang keluar tenaga.. Ala-ala ngulau kata orang Melayu..





--- Zool Ligakampung --

Comments

  1. bodoh ke bangang statement si nasri ni? hehehe
    harap man city simpan lama kat bench pastu tak dpt wakil france pastu boleh la join hleb kekeke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues.
    When I look at your blog site in Firefox, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.
    I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, terrific blog!
    Check out my homepage latest epl transfer news premier league

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this paragraph is nice, my sister is analyzing such things,
    thus I am going to let know her.
    Here is my web-site ... premier league transfer news chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you're just extremely wonderful.
    I actually like what you have acquired here, really like what
    you are stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care
    of to keep it sensible. I can not wait to read far more from you.
    This is actually a terrific web site.
    Also visit my homepage ... manchester united transfer rumours 2008

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sumbu yang basah

Let's go Gunner - Ozil