Jersi terbaru Arsenal Musim 2011/2012




Comments

  1. leh x atikah ckp kt wenger srh dia rombak smua defence arsenal....memang semua nya ok tpi msih x ckp kuat lgi... arsenal kne cri defence yg mantap mcm chelsea(terry,luis) MU plak ade(vidic,ferdinand)...kalo la arsenal dpt defence mantap cmne msti kuat la arsenal...aq tgk arsenal bnyk kalah sbb defence dan keeper dia main mcm haram la...player senior pn pnting jgk...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camne daun oakley tu kaler gold?Bukan putih ke cam dalam arsenal.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. makin ari makin bodo je arsenal..
    total futbol??? ptuih! kalah taik pun total futbol??/
    tak ke mana!


    tapi kalo tuka pun... kelab ni tetap bodo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magnificent beat ! I wish to apprentice whilst you amend
    your site, how can i subscribe for a blog website? The account helped me a applicable deal.
    I have been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided vivid transparent idea
    My web site > chelsea fc latest transfer news

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unquestionably believe that which you said. Your favorite justification
    appeared to be on the net the simplest thing to be aware of.
    I say to you, I definitely get irked while people consider worries that they
    just don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks
    Also visit my blog ... bpl transfer news arsenal

    ReplyDelete
  6. I needed to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoyed
    every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked to look at new stuff you post…
    Here is my webpage ; lfc transfer rumours latest

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sumbu yang basah

Let's go Gunner - Ozil