16 June 2010

Riquelme and Juan Mata both reveal Arsenal desire

Today two extremely talented players have issued come-and-get-me pleas to Arsene Wenger, and both of them would improve the Arsenal squad no end.

The first one is the Argentinian ex-Barcelona midfielder Juan Roman Riquelme, who has recently been strongly linked with a move to West Ham. His agent, Barry McIntosh, said that his client was very keen on moving to London, and the Emirates was his preferred destination if Arsenal made an offer.

“There are at least five English clubs in the equation,” he said. “But for a foreign player of Riquelme’s magnitude the lure of London is always going to be a deciding factor.

“Unless Arsenal come in, the most likely destination and the one Riquelme would be most interested in is West Ham.

“The challenge at West Ham and working besides the likes of Scott Parker and Thomas Hitzlsperger have been very important factors in him considering the move.”

The 31 year-old has been playing at Boca Juniors since leaving Spain, but is keen on a term in the Premier League before he retires, and would bring a wealth of experience to the club….

The other player that has made it plain that he would like to move to the Emirates is the young Valencia winger/striker Juan Mata. Valencia are having a fire sale to try and clear their massive debts, so Mata thinks that he may also be sold to bring in some much-needed euros, and if this happens he has a wish to join Arsenal.

He said: “I don’t know if I’ll be sold, it depends on the economic situation of the club, which right now isn’t so good. In the summer we have to raise a lot of money, and there is a possibility that they may have to sell players, I admire Arsenal and the philosophy that the young players have.”

There is no doubt that these two are extremely talented, but will Arsene Wenger consider bringing them in? At least they actually WANT to play for the Gunners!

5 comments:

  1. Hi I from Sapin,and I´m an Arsenla Fan

    Please follow me atFútbol De Etiqueta

    El Rincón Del Ojeador

    And I follow you after

    ReplyDelete
  2. tak fahamla bahasa sapin la...huh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My coder is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP.
    I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses. But he's tryiong none the less. I've
    been using Movable-type on several websites for about a year and am anxious about switching to another platform.
    I have heard great things about blogengine.
    net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress posts into it?
    Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!
    Here is my page football transfer news liverpool

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every weekend i used to go to see this site, because i want enjoyment, since this
    this website conations genuinely nice funny information too.
    My web site > epl latest transfer news premier league

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am regular reader, how are you everybody? This piece of
    writing posted at this site is truly pleasant.


    Also visit my blog - lazco

    ReplyDelete

Anyone to be a writer? Please send your mail to afhamabdulrahman@gmail.com
Lets Join Us in Arsenal Malaysia Gooners Forum Klik Sini

Video Pilihan