Chamakh officially signed for Arsenal

Chamakh Jersey No is 29

Comments

  1. Welcome to the club...so apa plak nickname kita nak bg nih

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best to Chamakh! Terbaik ah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. kita bg dia nick 'champ' la.. ok x?? -1gooners-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Marwan As-Samakh..kehadirannya memang dinanti-nanti untuk menambah bisa serangan arsenal dgn skill dan gaya persis c.ronaldo..bertambah lagi player muslim dan first Arabian dlm team Arsenal kita...
    panggil chamakh pun ok..marwan lagi sodap...

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah..nanti chamkah bole solat berjemaah, ngn nasri, troere..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Panggil Marwan jek.. Bg malay slang sikit.. macam Nasri, Mael,Bendi..

    ReplyDelete
  7. What's up, everything is going fine here and ofcourse every one is sharing data, that's genuinely good, keep up writing.
    Here is my website : tottenham transfer news sky sports

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is truly a nice and useful piece of info. I am satisfied
    that you just shared this helpful information with us.
    Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.
    Here is my web-site : transfer news football 2012 2013

    ReplyDelete
  9. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be
    really something that I think I would never understand. It seems too
    complex and very broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I'll try to get
    the hang of it!
    Look into my web blog - arsenal transfer rumours 2012

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sumbu yang basah

Let's go Gunner - Ozil