I am die hard fans of Arsenal

Yesterday is the day that cannot I forget during me be fan of Arsenal.This is because since I open my eyes from sleep. I got attacked from MU supporter. Not enough, it long-standing into the night before I sleep. Ii was same come up until today. Quite stressful also looking pride fans MU's that really fanatic show figure 4 at me. I just only smile to them. Yet result of past FA Cup match cannot change this all. As loyal fan I unnecessary wobbled with the condemnation and ready flounder all Arsenal. Dead life to Arsenal. If you die hard fan. Don't ever forget to get the latest poster of Arsenal and released by WISEL magazine. I am proud to Gooners.

Comments

  1. Hey bro,
    Stay cool - Man U played better and they won. Good for them. I think they had more motivation to win than us. Kudos to them. But we played badly.

    I hope its a good wakeup call.

    Ignore the bozos who give u the stick - as long as u know - u will get the last laugh. Gunners to win the EPL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Added ur link.
    have u read my other blog theatreofshame.blogspot.com

    u will feel better after that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sumbu yang basah

Let's go Gunner - Ozil